Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thanks Entuala

Eladio Morales oya_dina@hotmail.com.
Thanks Entuala for the horoscope, and I'm going to get to my contacts, you know that here in Mexico we want to do not forget, already is that will open a school in palo mayombe in Puebla Mexico in July. Teacher told me my carnal that if it is high time that you will make the natal chart, now that you made in 2003, however it came out. Entuala you know I have Oya crowned in my leri, but that barbarous is the natal chart, my brother is living what the letter said, that he was going to start a business and so has been, has a large reflaxionaria and client has now he wants to I ask Holy and that you can not miss his Holy, you know that you don't know much computer but my carnal this charge of his business, which thank you much master, one of the reasons I didn't go to your en It is because my brother was very locked in the business and needed my help, but day September 26 are the two that tata insurance, my godfather sends you memory. Entuala my sign I stick this to every mother, my jefesitos always ask me when you come here, say they have desire to see it. You know that here is a family of nchila congo knows and what we want without hypocrisy, we chilango, but not as those assholes sons of the bitch of California, already the poetry chilango in California this tranquil I refer to (Enrique Gonzalez Baeza) Entuala already find out by the family of the mosco here in Neza, Baeza who don't want to know, that there are bato him has echo trap to his family, they do not want you swear by Saint Oya I crowned. Well my teacher I have that with my carnal chambiar. Oyadina

Eladio not don't thank me, if that is my work, what show you to these ignorant, clowns kalafias of the Internet, dirty inept, garbage, profane, accused with fear, hypocrites that occur to her that they know and all they do is make me the errands that not only I am gangulero or santero to live for my literature, not happened to me in the forums trying to hunt down innocent people to make their crap as always pass, paleros without ethics, apparently and allegedly by these types of garbage we are in danger of extinction, note that none of these clowns have written anything that serves simply put has say I was more than food and reality they know nothing, but are critical of the low society, see Eladio I am writing that I've written 27 books and not boast, but I am going to the grain because call me to make a ceremony of Bakofula or Butler, then these clowns, me no matter what they say these clowns puppets, if I live in my house and I ask nothing to no one. Friday the 13th raye to 11 people and they make sure I am that if they open your refrigerator, dressed in white as the iyaboses, i.e. that they have no food. Not educated religiously follow their shit and their lies, making inventions, which at the end of the day are always discovered. Eladio I ask you to please not I mention more to gentuzas OK. Entuala Kongo Lage.

http://mipagina.univision.com
/entuala/

www.afrocubanet.com.
http://entuala-kongo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment