Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Answer to your question.

Good morning entuala, already informed me a friend that was on her birthday, which her party was very good, as we say Mexicans to every mother. Master taking advantage of this writing I have a few questions, if you are a people who scribe openly, that is to say that it has no hairs on the tongue and that he has always told the truth, first of all I would like to thank the person who wrote this story of young girl Zoila, I congratulate you also his answer, now I remember in one of those beautiful moments we spent together here in Mexico you told me of the congo Sebastian, but this is irrelevant to this question. Lage you very well know that I have crowned Oya, but here was a case of the bato which says that it is oriate and has been scraping several heads without pinaldo, if I remember me that my godfather of santo, told me that I could not give him a chicken to Elegua, so it does not receive pinaldo, how it is that a big ceremony a person who has not received pinaldo do this, then wants to say that those people who I raspo is person does not have crowned Holy and it has been discovered that you surrender santo without having that punctured dagger, master in position then are these people, because what I have studied, that punctured crazy doing desecration with the Holy rule. They master you will have an answer, that apparently this is very bad. Eladio Oyadina
Eladio Morales < oya_dina@hotmail.com

Oyadina; first of all those who unfortunately pay dishes broken are the innocent, because going blind to this holy religion, but guilty are all those who attended these ceremonies Roman calendar of Saints, but already the Holy will do justice, of those there are many who have no holy and say that they haveThis is called sacrilege and have no concepts or religious principles, all this what I mpinga is that one that makes things good criticize you, but I see that the critical what they like is the shit, but that is not my level, my level is to bring to light publishes these profane scoundrels, then unwilling that I write, but that it is complicit in them but I not pay me for anything like that, have been religions in my blood and no cabròn me is going to has been removed. Now is my answer to your question there, even if they are innocent, they have no Holy echo and those people who I raspo that profane, which claim you to his godmother and Godfather that returns their money, because they are of those sponsors who did not investigate the origin of that person, but which go in search of the cheap, get him out after expensive.

Deliver good to not have that is a great lack of respect to the Orisha, but my congo you do not worry, there is nothing more beautiful than a day behind the other.
You can see congo, here in California there is santero who have echo that I know, but I quiet when you mess with me got them their trapitos Al sol.
Then they have gone to Cuba hidden and have received pinaldo, after that they have echo desmadre and a half, but that does not solve the bad things they did before, because it has Ogoun not forget anything, will also have their just deserts. As people of Cuba have agreed saying that they are Oriate and they have made a trail of shit here, but to those people I have them on my blacklist, babalawos to echo two Ifa with a chiva, babalawo who have been doing an Ifa and dead of the goat, and so dead have been Orumila. Mira Oyadina, I know of a case here, a fasenda (gay) was with another and they fought, then followed the friendship and the other maricòn (gay) give you pinaldo, so my congo these are letters that I saved up my sleeve.
Others who boast of wisdom and have echo Ita which is worthless or a hell, I'm certain that is to the vast majority do not have the ebbo of mat delivered and they do so, see congo when I received pinaldo four babalawos in Cuba made me the ebbo of mat so that I could put the buttocks and sit in a mat, now your ask those sons of nasty if they did that, however I had embullado to work as oriate because knowledge have to exercise this great responsibility and seeing the descaros of several oriate decided to stay in my place as tata nkiza. On my list I have names and last names starting with date of these barbarities committed these religious inept, why not I want because I have the last card of the deck and I am the person that when I say one thing her I confirmI am not like these means women who say things and do not give the face, nor speak to hide and seek as they have made many shit, what I am saying contend it because it is truth and restriego in the face to people but I killThis is how they must be men, because when we say man, it was already said everything. Entuala Kongo Lage....

No comments:

Post a Comment