Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tata Dayan Nganga Mbaka

Tata Dayan Nganga Mbaka Buenos tata days, with all due respect, when I write I am writing history of what happened in Cuba, I am referring to the many inventions of today, is that Kongo comes from the luangos, but if in Cuba was invented Holy Christ was created in cuba as an institution of sons of rich in Cuba, the first thing that came to cuba and recognized were the bantues, the Carabali, Yoruba and a few slaves who came from land of ife, which are today named Ifa or babalawos, never in cuba are recognized to kimbiza as a religionAndres Petti with their invetos the tranformo, for the convenience of their little group that now with this awful says Kimbiza with Mayombe that is not true, if the only two who met in Cuba, was Yumba and yombe, born in Lemba and nkita, by simbiako seven Kumba Briyumba ndiandia Kuava, now if there is a new story I do not I the, this isn't quitate to get I, the stories are stories and as such must follow them, that they want to say what they want other things that isnow after the 1980 talks about kimbiza in Cuba by a group of African students who came to alla, now with all due respect you believe that the kimbiza has something to do with Mayombe, come back you to ask for apology, who came to Cuba in the years of slavery were four religions nothing more, now I have noticed that it prectica a religion of india, which also catches my attention. Repeat you that kikongo has nothing to do with mayombe, now look for the geography of the congo see I starboard are, as these crosses are doing today, continues to be invention, now wonder if after slavery was that is met that God many worship and even ignorance have it above the nganga, when here the congos they believed in the myth, if God or the gods of our religion are the kiringandos ngandos. Tata when quieramos speak of something of the religion this is my E-Mail domingo@entuaa-kongo.org, brother wants to tell the truth that if briyumba and mayombe were which arrived in Cuba, such as that now want to impose another belief that for I do not have any logicalis practiced what one knows, not the inventions of the neighbor, that is my approach, I replied in the best way and the greatest respect, carefully Entuala

No comments:

Post a Comment