Monday, May 23, 2011

Sorry again

Sorry again, I'm going to put my nose to ask a single question, because the girl Zoila is led to night, my question is, is known as Andrés Petti and few sons of rich in those years, created the first order of Holy Christ good voyage, back in the 18th century, who is called trunk is Ceiba in Guanabacoa and were they to laguna in Havana and released the second order of Holy Christ, I have already said something trunk will Ceiba, but which no one speaks as I was called the first great is nganga slave traitor Briyumba and Mayombe, others of my question, if it was holy Christ, then from where came kimbiza, because written history and hands I have in my possessionthe old mayomberos put him the nickname Andres, Andres Kimbaza and many do not know the meaning of that Word, I would like to find someone to tell me in bantu Kimbiza, which means that so many now write with Q and with Sto mislead, now many Petti things that will be gradually emerging Creole. This is a title that it is in a book I'm writing (the religious ignorance of our times). Many tatas and parents developed, that already because they have nganga already have everything, but do not know that there are three elements to you is that blows the nganga, should not speak of this, because sometimes you have to make it to the crazy with his madness, but the Dilanga is one of the key pieces to the gangulero, as well as the Diombono and the Kaguete. You reader surely that has seen many descolados ganguleros and the first thing they say to his enemy he is doing witchcraft, for I do not is ignorance, but lack of knowledge and sit in the same place hoping that powers him fall from the sky. I'm going to give a Council go to Cuba and look for an old gangulero that there are many in Guanabacoa and is delivered the Diombono, the Dilanga and the Kaguete, not that Canaanite will put when they mounted a nganga, that kaguete is loaded with two nfumbes and you have to call itfor when you send a nfumbe not is it caught. All that are delivered with their respective ceremonies, this is a Council if it wants to take it or but they leave. It is this holy religion not hard learning, but dedication and heart nothing more. What happens in all this is the lack of respect for the child to the greatest without even knowing that those who lose are them because they do not learn, is therefore to be always entangled in the wire and not know how to untangle itkongo guirikuto iso mbonda, ntanda congo co butter, wisdom is exceeded, no one was born knowing. I'll make a little history, two tables of mathematics I never learned in school, I never liked divide or subtract, I always liked add and multiply, do that if you can, this wisdom above any conceptthat you think. Why go to the Forum from time to time, because I go of Redeemer and I want to crucify and only to tell the truth, if you know of someone that they know where appeared kimbiza let me know, Entuala Kongo Lage.

No comments:

Post a Comment