Monday, May 9, 2011

The literature is wonderful when readers can get the product from it.

The literature is wonderful when readers can get the product from it.
Good afternoon for my facebook friends of other cybernetic networks of my enemies also because no, of such sloops, cowardly, profane, which they spend vilifying others and talking about bad people with e-mail, name and false nicknames to be not discovered, because fear eats it, say things in the face to people, Tatars cowardly, inept religious, critical louts without ethical living with the shock within them.
I would like to ask that before belonging to religions that I am, I was a student and as reader I liked to read, learn to have basis and authority to take any topic and discussion of what is talked about, because as I have as a controversial writerI am not controversial, but radical of lies in them. That I am not only a religious, but all the readings to educate me, for me it is a link of wisdom that feeds my soul. So I get to the topic. Every eight hundred years, the month of July as this year comes with five Friday, five on Saturday and five Sunday, those is so know these bad critics than entuala kongo dedicated to literature rather than as those deer masterless who walks like crazy because even they themselves know what they say. Entuala
www.entuala-Kongo.org.
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=dJOv4Fy25ok




www.afrocubanet.com.


http://Twitter.com/#!/EntualaKongo
Posted by Entuala Kongo at

No comments:

Post a Comment