Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ignorance of the believers of our times

Ignorance of the believers of our times
What is Jewish? and what is Christian?
There is great confusion that has been mutating through several centuries and has spread to the present day. I would like to comment that the nickname: "Christ". Or name: "Christ". For others it is relative to what we call: "Jew". To clarify this small comment...Christ lived in Judea, I'm not saying that it was born because I do not know even know exactly. Talking about who is Christ is one thing, who is Jesus is another such as: "Christian and Jew". So, (translated to Spanish sounds like): "Jesus see…". In the same way, Jesus Christ and Jewish are relatively the same thing, due to what was said above. Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ is the Lord who lived in Judea and thus is Jewish. There is no difference between Jew and Christian if what we define as adjectives: "Bueno o Malo". Because Christian comes from Christ and Christ is Jewish.
In this sequence I want to clarar that I am strongly against the definition that has been given to the Nganga. As many comment and attribute names as: "Jewish Nganga (to evil)" and "Christian Nganga (to make the well)". In this case I want to clarify that the Nganga is one thing and has many purposes. You should not, be attributed adjectives of good or bad, or names or titles such as Jewish or cristiana…solamente ignorance has made possible this enrredo.
Then as these paleros between paremtice, who say that his nganga is Christian, I ask you a question: in that Christian Church baptized his nganga? I mention this because I have understood, that to be a Christian first must be baptized in the Christian Church. "Why Christ Jesus call it"King of the Jews"?"

No comments:

Post a Comment