Sunday, July 3, 2011

Over time the water clears itself.

©
Over time the water clears itself.
No defeneder deal with my writing to anyone, however I am a witness and defender of truth, no one feel bad, I've always been a man I liked to help people the religion. I'm no friend of the peroblemas especially when clarifies things makes me feel good. Nor do I fear war, because I know here in California show that as a good soldier I do not fear or the devil himself. Everyone knows that I live in California since 1980, so please make your own, because nothing else is count from 1 to 2, that means I have only one word, yes or no but.

I hereby want to inform everyone that I am not Vititi Congo, Mayombe Ndoki I Lemba munanfinda Saura, although I see that I defend Vititi Congo are ties that unite me with them, primarily because the author of my days belonged to the house, which was perestigio a house lot in the 1960's until his death is legendary teacher named Oriol Bustamante, in which I learned a lot from the one and many both dis, so I raise this release so you know, and malicious writing, subtract a brother of my mother rapamiento with this I'm not apologizing, but when bad things are clarified intercionas as a man and religion, we must put the cards on the table.

Yesterday I had the pleasure and the opportunity to talk to me Mr. Jonathan Aguila and his wife do not want to misinform anyone, but I think that committing a crime such as the mourners are the ones who should take action about it. Ahra well as gangulero and writer, to give advice if they want to take it or else let her through. We can not believe what anyone says, perhaps because the enemy of someone, also agree with those people who make critical contraction, but not destructive slander. If a wall or a forum to talk about religion we must follow the rules of what you are talking about religion and only religion. Look now before it was treated to the many who never cost you are now the first to criticize me, but I do not know is that I always keep some cards up my sleeve to be my trump cards. Today because I have become hard to see so many bad grateful that unfortunately are into religion, I said only that he wants the word blue to cost you, if you want to know what the bat, if they have to have that pay now if I say so now are the first accusers, who say I sell the stories, if tdo what I bring to Cuba, to my cost me. Are criticizing me, but now they are based, all I ask me, it will cost. I'm not the man who gave it to goodwill. Now and not like you take sugar, and stir so that it fits the taste.
Taking advantage of this writing I want to thank all those fathers who supported me and got my order to help make burudangas needed my uncle. With Lutete has Alberto Espinosa with his foot hurt and in pain, always stood by me and them, my uncle today in its gravity is better, so phenomenon and speaks to us, with that I know everything we did get to where he had to come and many others that e-mail, I did get concerned. Everyone thank nchila Congo.
Well as I depart from the subject of Jonathan, I want to say that Savannah Ngombe Ndoki godson, father of Vititi nkiza MPEN Congo goes out of Carolina PR, striped Oriol Bustamante in 1971. Therefore I do this, because up there agrabio Nganga. Explaining that Vititi defend the Congo, anyone who will do things like that great legendary Oriol eneseño Bustamante. Although there are many Vititi Congo do not even want to talk to them, which are those who swear fasendas for money and not because they love religion
Well my mpanguis Quei leave you with this motto.

If you design this vest is left to check Lukankasi AusTED. Munalemba Nsumbia Ndoki. Telephone Call (1888) 888-8888, to let him head to think and consider that it does not hurt, until the time lost to the saints cry. Entuala
http://www.myspace.com/sambakankiza. http://excoboard.com/LembaKC.

No comments:

Post a Comment