Thursday, March 1, 2012

That outrage about Carlos Anguiano Montenegro.

That outrage about Carlos Anguiano Montenegro.
Attention conAtención with much respect, Oshas Iyaloshas, Oluos, Ganguleros and aleyos.
Carlos Anguiano Montenegro, has been to say that I am bad, because not them permitos has anyone, nor much meno has my godchildren that make bullshit in this holy religion, only thing I've said are truths that the while do not have their ebo echo, the delivered the fourth, that does not have its snails not can Crown you santo anyone. That is the dream of the crap.
In 1994, top le Chango with Orun to Agayu to the Mr Carlos Anguiano Montenegro this Lord of origin Porto riqueño and Brazilian, first I want to make it clear that the never made ebo, as neither it surrenders its snails, because I was already doing their own religiously. I understand that has made various Saints with Jewish snails, if I raise this letter is to save my reputation as a religious, never are you surrender the quarter of santo to this gentleman, so all those saints that the Crown you with people, they are not recognized in the Osha rule i.e. (are Jews). To date them have I. I if I am not an accomplice of anyone, this Mr Carlos Montenegro is the prototype of the profane and launched my house, now, when I I heard that he has crowned Oshun and Oya and Ogun State that the same is wash those snails now because he has not worked with the Oria also here in California, because the knows I going has learnedbecause everyone I know and you know as I am with the religion, which my branch that is not allowed, this is a great lack of respect. Speaking in the State of California of Mr Carlos Montenegro as religious is a bad word
The ganguleros would like to let you know that it isn't Lemba, a House is that it was invented, is another of the many profane religious that exist in United States.
The author of all these barbarities that has never been seen in Cuba in the rule of palo
For any information this is my telephone number (760) 265-9070
By; Domingo B. Lage.
(Entuala Kongo)

No comments:

Post a Comment