Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Indixe“If You Double Cross Me You Will Pay

Of the Religion Briyumba with Mayombe

Afro- Cuba--------------------------------------------------------1.
Thanks--------------------------------------------------------------2.
No part of Libro---------------------------------------------------3.
Gratefulness-----------------------------------------------------4-5.
Dedication----------------------------------------------------------6.
Prologue---------------------------------------------------------7-8.
The wizard-----------------------------------------------------9-10.
This is History Mine----------------------------------------11-17.
Is To be -----------------------------------------------------------18.
Doctor Mentira-----------------------------------------------19-22.
Envy-----------------------------------------------------------23-25.
The Mangansones-------------------------------------------26-29.
I do not understand----------------------------------------------30.
It answers for Miguel Chango-----------------------------31-32.
Change of Life---------------------------------------------------33.
Attention Reading-------------------------------------------34-35.
It discovers his Astral Life---------------------------------36-37.
Idiosingracia and Own Voluntad--------------------------38-41.
The Good Monk---------------------------------------------42-44.
Hello to all the Ganguleros--------------------------------45-46.
Nsara Malekun-----------------------------------------------47-48.
Rambo Boricua----------------------------------------------49-51.
Another History of Marokutu------------------------------52-53.
The Orders of Briyumba----------------------------------------54.
The Bantue really learns------------------------------------55-62.
What Flock Is written not----------------------------------63-64.
The Envy Translated in Bantues---------------------------65-67.
Excuse------------------------------------------------------------68.
The proverbs of our Ancestors-----------------------------69-71.
Advice Professor-------------------------------------------------72.
The Grass and their Properties-----------------------------73-76.
Me one Austed---------------------------------------------------77.
Loa blind AlsoDreams--------------------------------------78-81.
Testimony of a Publisher---------------------------------------82.
Thanks to the Envious ones------------------------------------83.
Belief Fanaticism or Ignorance--------------------------------84.
Ramon Creek-------------------------------------------------85-86.
Critics or falsantes-------------------------------------------87-88.
The False Alarm --------------------------------------------89-90.
Brother Entuala--------------------------------------------------91.
The Ticher----------------------------------------------------92-94.
Hello Mr. Lage-----------------------------------------------95-96.
That he passes my Brother---------------------------------97-98.
Your answer is brother here------------------------------99-100.
You and Andres Petit------------------------------------101-103.
Maltha Meza----------------------------------------------104-105.
History of Aleida-----------------------------------------106-107.
History of Jose Ramon-----------------------------------108-111.
Farid Briseño----------------------------------------------112-114.
We----------------------------------------------------------115-117.
24 of April 2008------------------------------------------118-121.
2 of May 2008---------------------------------------------122-128.
Its question has been answered-------------------------------129.
In order To begin I am not Kimbiza. ------------------130-132.
Hello Mr. Lage--------------------------------------------133-135.
My name is Felix Ponce---------------------------------136-138.
Message of a Publisher----------------------------------139-140.
Ochosí, owner of Justice---------------------------------141-143.
Anteción Reading-----------------------------------------144-145.
Quiet the Kimbizero Assassin--------------------------146-148.
They do not confuse to me------------------------------149-151.
The Kimbizero and its lies------------------------------152-153.
Appreciated Brother-------------------------------------------154;
21 of Julio of the 2008-----------------------------------155-157.
History Was repeated; Volume 1----------------------------158.
Pirañas Religious-----------------------------------------159-160.
www.domingopalomayombe.com
http://www.entuala-kongo.com/libros.htm
(760) 265-9070.


If You Double Cross Me You Will Pay.
Domingo B. Lage, is all an authority in Cuban the Afr0- Religiou.
He is outstanding in bringing to light Public Profano, prattling, the Lies ones, the disloyal, to pelas guiras canchanchanes and to it takes them and it brings, with full nane. As religious it is an authority, since we know it since he arrived from Cuba..
Mr, Lage for us is a Hispanish Pride; History Repeated Volue 1, until th 5. The Mejor of the Palero.
Money or Religion. Book of the Decade.
The Lie of the Profane. The Against Attack Of Entuala Kongo.
Gangulero Until the Death. The Unfaithful Monks. I have written Nocelas.
The Primera( the Bleeds of a Thief
The Treaties of the Wizard.
The Girl Travieza Of Camden, N.J.
Call to the www.entuala-kongo.org.
Estube rodiado of people, who to their great majority were sweepings, but since my wife I arrive life, always made me include/understand of which everything what shines is not gold, therefore I was put to meditate in those companies, that in truth I thought that they were my friendly, treated that me hypocritically, today I give thanks to Lutete that aiga put in my way this person to me, whom made see me beyond the tunnel, and whom she gave me of account, whichever filths I had side, people who I never thought that they were to make me deslear with me, like Thorny Alberto, Herly Osmani Martinez Bonilla, foundling of Branch of Lemba, Elias Almodovar, and other so many sweepings than are not worth the pain more to mention them, for that reason I have dedicated myself not to visit anybody, because when you offer his friendship him somebody, it defrauds and it, it remains frightened to see that perdio here the concept of the friendship, and hombría. The greater doubt does not fit, than those types of people, are still envious and hypocritical. The hypocrites are bastard.

“If You Double Cross Me You Will Pay
Gratefulness.
Firstly I want to be thankful to Lutete that aiga given this mission to me of being able to share my knowledge with those honorable people whom still there are in this Country and other parts of the world, and very particular to the Basileros, that many want to know the Briyumba of Cuba, to let know all, that the wood is not a game like many paleritos that do not know nor what are doing. Secondly I give thank you very much my parents, who a form or another one trusted my, godfather Trunk Mallow, and to all those old women that they did not waste its time in teaching to me. Today I give thanks to them, who what they taught by far respect to me, I put I know it in its hands. And I always say, I will not be the best Gangulero of the Decade, but most complete of History, because I have done, which many godfathers have not been able to do. To teach to its godsons, and for that same reason I peacefully feel with Lutete, and same me. Third party thanked for of to him to have fulfilled mother its request, that it queria that wrote a book, and already goes by diesisiete books written. This book that I write nowadays, the gift, wife Zoila Sheny Lage with all rights. By having trusting in my, and I feel very been thankful by the understanding, the love that I have to him, and completely am enamored with her, who in fact it must of have known many years before.
Quarter. I can assure with honesty that has been the only woman who to gotten to shake my heart, sincere, legal, fabulous woman, who knew to recognize my talent. Without offending nobody, as she is woman are few in this world, to find a woman thus it is necessary to clean the planet first, and to return it to harvest. I speak of my wife Zoila Sheny Lage (Eugenia de Alba, the voice and feeling of the ranchera song), artistic name. I know that many Santeros goes that is to say this, I already know that many did not wait for that of my knowledge, the reality is to stay been silent, because it is that this country we are surrounded by envious, that when you write wants to put doubles sense to him to their writing. But they do not know that Lutete gave everyone what it is deserved, gave this meand austed that gave profane Sir him.









http://www.entuala-kongo.com/libros.htm


Pomona, CA.91767

(760)265-9070.
Domingo Entuala Kongo.

No comments:

Post a Comment