Thursday, March 1, 2012

Student at the University of religious desecration

This Mr Carlos Montenego him top his Holy in the 1037 Orange Blossom AV, at the California bridge in 1994, but as he had told me he was studying law trust in the and knowing I such as studies, believe me I could not suspect anything from him, but as my I receive many complaints and opinions of many people San Francisco California, NY, NJ, St. Louis MO and here in California, that me breakfast Mrs botanical (The black Tomaza) the owner made holy, which she has also crowned Holy anything, because Crown with which snails is it with, telling me that I was his grandfather of Holy, which was my biggest surprise than to ask them to all those people, told me that the godfather of them and them was that Mr Carlos Montenegro, a person after Ita, told me that the would be studying in the University as lawyer, not I lift his ebo, not surrender the quarter of saint and I leave up their snails in which the Crown is with.


What I never knew, that the was at the University of the desecration, there are so many complaints that have given me of this man I bag my comprehensive.
Before make Holy a person, always I speak you of my godmother of my Godfather and my grandmother of Saint with me if no earlier or later.


Explain very well who is my godmother Hilda Ramírez Babafunke, my godfather Armando Dacal Eshosonakue and my grandmother of saint, was called Laura Noble Omo Lefun, don't you see that I have many years of having crowned Elegua, that come this crazy, do things that my ancestors did.


I have a warning for all those people who Carlos Montenegro made him this stew that they do not have Holy echo, touch you at home if you know where he lives, that the according to income House to make its profanation, which claim you that he says their Godfather not authorized to Crown osha to nobody and I as his godfather I am not recognize you none of these Saints, so I claim that you back your money.
That I say this and can confirm you I Domingo B. Lage to Carlos Montenegro, already know my phone number, if by any chance are you forgot here this (760) 265-9070 and if the value and egg which I claim, that here too the world knows that my only defect is telling the truth, that what we have to do all the religious is to shed light on publishes all these profane liars who play with the feelings of the Deb.


Dear readers you can not imagine so many complaints that send me what you have done, that as religious ad to penalty, by a tiny group of religious vandals. Many people say that I am proud, but all those who know me know that it is not true, because I'm not Holy to all the world, have few but quality does not interest me the amount, I like that in my house there is no bad comment, already with mine I am satisfied, that not happened with ball to nobody, I respect that I respect. Nor let to in my House speak ill of anyone, that is another of my faults, I do not want people hypocrites by my side, because that's like the mega sticking. www.entuala-Kongo.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment