Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mr Barack Obama.

Mr Barack Obama.
As we needed a very honourable person like you.
Mr Chair and I am sure that will continue this great nation so; My name is Domingo B. Lage; I call for all persons who are without strict in this country, because you are the only person who has the keys in his hands to solve this problem, I believe in you and your democratic party. That I am a legal ciuddano in this country.
And though it disgusts me dishonest politics from Republicans, who with his traps, deceptions and lies they want to continue deceiving the country and defeating their steps, so you follow not shining with their own light.

Mr President the life gave you the opportunity to be the legal representative of this country; Please support with honor has all the people who believe in you. Carefully Sunday Entuala Kongo, writer & investigator in occult sciences;
E-Mail domingo@entuala-kongo.org.
Web side. http://www.entuala-Kongo.com/Libros.htm

This is my phone number (760) 265-9070. Let us vote by his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment