Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The ignorant and profane spit his own filth

The ignorant and profane spit his own filth
Nena Rdz. You said something very important, the inept spit out their trash, which hurts all those clowns, they have newspapers are criticizing others, but they do not advance and remain within their own circle of lies, because has always been said that dog that barks does not bite, you know how it is spoken by far, even knowing where I live that I do not live hidden from anyone, while they get to avoid detection masks for fear they kill, are these men to dress as women. There is a motto of a Colombian writer says, the cry hurts but silence kills, now I ask the most critical, we name the blind fat, which has been changing the wooden house, who you think you have reason fat blind or sponsors. My sister do not be surprised to not put your name here, but if you ask in the forum by the fat blind someone will say who is that blind gossip who keeps pulling evil of all the world to those who were his previous sponsors, poor old wretch, making it known and now even his wife left him for fat and dirty, which is always moving from town for their droppings. While everyone knows where I live for 31 years in the same place with the same people, besides I'm a famous writer and what, you pass the gossip forums. Well my sister that's all. Baby do not look like those profane my page. www.entuala-kongo.org/libros.htm.
Is that they give shame. Here's my phone # in case something needs (760) 265-9070. Entuala

No comments:

Post a Comment