Sunday, February 19, 2012

Palero Reymond Mas and its Biblical psalms of Jehovah?

Reymond always your you have been a hunger dead. When you conoci did not work that always it was slept, while your wife worked. Since you have put yourself to say that I give one to you nganga being lie, I to you mounted that one small plane to you go to never clarify to fumigate mierdad fields, that you said to me and accusing that your godfathers that are Vititi they habian mounted the excrement that, That you yourself, also you mounted that gurufinda Marca excrement, without having knowledge of this ceremony. In my investigations they have served to me to know that your you are a glove face. You spoke to me bad of all the santeros paleros and babalawos of Miami that no servian for anything, me hblaste badly of the mother of your son and your Gisela wife who your nor kissing the feet to him does not pay, that I said your you speak bad of Raymundo and everybody to you, then the bad ones to him are all the monks of Miami, I said that day you went to speak to you badly of my, tell me what is your bad part, because all we have a bad part, with your fresh face that you said that to your nontapeworm bad parts to me. What happens that when your does not have of who to speak, speaks of you mism, comprendi that your was not well of your head, and that knows average world there that your there are it counted, as you told it to me. First it finds out that you went to stop to the house of Juan Red Carlos Calderon, the Bracamundo, Nasako to me de Nceniyen that your you did not say it to me, because or but, had not helped to fix that filth you of nganga, that also you were hurled, making believe the people him who Carlos of lacking the respect to your woman being Pinocho lie. Your you know that your wife said cayate to you Reymond that by that you have looked for all the problems with the people port or language here in Miami. Your it knows that there is mambo that says thus. Sight tata I kill that it, its language? I never give nothing to you, because tendrias not to pay, the only thing to me that I did went ayudarte to mount your nganga, but since then your is money to me, if in those same days while I was mounting him nganga to the Portugue, your father habia passed away that nor money tapeworm to give him santa seportura to your father, then horsemen of where this crazy person it went has to remove money to give me if it did not work nor it consulted, that only who burned itself the back was its wife who the tapeworm as a slave working song of cabron, because it does not say that your brother does not want to speak with you to have, because you let die to your he sucks in manicomio lacking of spirit, your him podras to make story which they do not know you, but noncrazy. Me this not involving in your revolting dirt, that you have wanted to cross this religion Biblical psalms of Jehovah, after nganga helps you has to mount that, finds out to me that you were testicle of Jehovah, hypocrite, that the echos speak by itself, surely hurled to you, because your denomination is the sweepings of the SW of Miami. That your like palero always seras a gift nobody, because nor ethical you have like monks much meno of man, because the man who speaks bad of his wife is not worth anything and he knows your it very or, because with the principles he is born, do not become. You said to me that you are son of Ogun and it answers to you if they do Ogun to you displease to you but than these, because son of Ogun and crazy person you do not arrive at anything, nor you can think. Also you expressed yourself that your you towards santo in Miami, because all the santeros were shameless one I did not say, you does not speak thus because I know very good santeros in Florida, you spoke bad of your godfather that I give abofaka to you, you were to speak godmother to him so that did santo to you by payment, I I was the one that I said mother to him, that brother like your queria, that was preferable to do santo to him to the Devil before, or it is not that it does not decide to you Your you are but bretero that many together women, who pardon they to me, but your you gained the Nobel prize of the excrement, watches crazy person who to speak badly of the person who lives with you is serious thing, busquenle you a denomination reading. Your brother who never lives in Japan has wanted story with you, because you let die to your breast in the hospital, by your language nobody wants to you in Miami, you think that he did not give me of account when we went to the farm Seven Rays to buy animal, that badly watched to you of you, because you are a prepotent type without knowing nothing, the day that knows podre of your godsons, tendran that to work for you, since your wife does you have who it cuarsionada. Reymond you do not make speak me that it does not agree to you. Another thing that many people do not know, that your being aleyo gave him to eat to the Ogun of your wife and she tapeworm that to remain been silent, by the threat yours. Now this letter sera publishes in English also, so that the people know that your you are a vividor of but the easy thing and a cockroach of pantion. Also I go has to begin to publish this letter in your squares and all Miami goes has to know class rat that you are, little by little I have gone conociendote and not I have be able to count him your gadgets of that you have spoken badly of them, you are worse than Vititi has given the Congo, that you it gives it of wise person when in fact Oggun damage your brain, so never sera good santero either, because I cut egg and half of the other already estaras speaking badly of that crowned you santo also, when you asked to me that santo did to you, I said Reymondo to you if you do not have for one nganga since you go has to have for hacerte Oggun that costs but that one nganga, if in the few days that I was in your house, nontapeworm nothing, your wife tapeworm that to go to the house of its parents for darte to swallow lack of religious ethics. So if it continues speaking of my this goes to arrive at the principles conclusions. Saying him to your godsons that you are abakua, in abakua not swear to everybody neither meno men conrompidos like your, so language handles either your revolting, if I tell to your woman everything him what she has spoken of her with me, gives an infarct him, for that reason I occurred story that your was not person to trust, that you are a bad cockroach parida. This domingo@entuala-kongo.org is my mail www.domingopalomayombe.com
http://www.entuala-kongo.com/libros.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment