Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good morning to all the members of the program.


Good morning to all the members of the program.
My name is Jerry Nance currently Tata Nkiza.
I want to tell my story, I was scratched in 1996 in the home of Kimbiza Jorge Stansilow Miami, FL. but was led to believe it was a Rama of Mayombe. I fwas scratched Ngueyo and the following year received my Zarabanda Nganga. However, many of the things that happened made me suspicious because one thing had nothing to do with the other. This forced me look for more information about the religion, because I felt something was not right.
When I brought my Nganga to my home everything went to Hell. Problems in my Job, major wreck in a automobile that cause me to have 250+ stiches in my forehead and problems with my girlfriend at the time. This lead me on a search in Phiiladephia were I communicated with other Paleros to assist me. Some indicated that my Nganga is needed to be tore down and redone. One such Palero indicated that this would cost $2500.00. Of course I did not have that amount of money so I felt very lost and discouraged. One day I spoke to a friend who gave me a number to contact and said this person has much knowledge in Palo Mayombe and could assist me. I had alot of trepidation, but went forward and called the indivdual. After many repeated times I was able to reach him and started to tell him of my problems. As I was telling my story about receiving the Nganga after only being scratched Ngueyo, he stopped my and said in the years he has above the Nganga he never heard of such a profanity.
When I finished I respectfully asked him if he could help me in any way, his response was straight and truthful. He stated that he was very busy. I again asked even to the point of pleading with him to help. After repeated times he said that he would check his calendar and get back with me. When he called the next day he said told me that his schedule is very busy, but because he can hear in my voice that I love Palo and my Heart was true about learning he would help me. He said that he needs to come and check the Nganga. He told me then that he had only one request. That I pick him up at the airport and provide him with a safe place. I then asked the tense question of how much would this cost me, I am not a rich person and others have wanted up to $3000 to see me. He laughed on the phone and said it will cost you nothing, but that he had one request: just pick me up at the airport and and provide me with a safe place to stay.This surprised me that he did not ask for any money as so many others had. Of course I jumped at the opportunity for this mans help and gladly said “Yes”. When he arrived I took him to the house of the Nganga where he proceded with the ceremony of dismounting the Nganga. As he was taking the Nganga apart he showed me what my thousands of dollar bought me. It was composed of a bunch of Palos, water and dirt. I was sad to see someone had taked advantage of me like this. I immediately asked the honorable gentleman if he would please take scratch me in his house and take me on as a student of this beautiful religion. He looked at me and stated “Look boy I am not going to say yes now, because I have to bring you in front of the Nganga to ask such a question. I am not the one who makes the decision the Nganga is, the tata lives by the rule of the stick, and that everything has a purpose” He told me that I would have to start at the beginning as a Ngueyo, and after seven to nine days then I would receive my name in Palo. Next the Nganga would decide if I was to be Padre Nkisi and then later to reach the office of Tata Nkiza. I was scratched Ngueyo in April of 2005, then seven days later had me kneel in front of the Nganga and gave me the mpaka in left hand and with the right hand I surrendered the nfumbe with which I did the Pact. He provided me with my name above nganga and I am not ashamed to say I cried with joy. I knew then I was born into a honorable and seasoned house and now I am born in the religion that feels like home. After a year of his teaching and only after the Nganga agreed I was pleased to be scratched Padre Nkisi in 2006. I was scratched Padre Nkisi and received all the ceremonies from being introduced to all the natural deities from the leading to the mount and river and seeing my Padrino feed each one as was done by the many Congos of the past. I never received any of these ceremonies in the other house of Palo even when receving my Nganga. In 2010 September 7th I was blessed to be told that I would receive my Nganga. Tata told me though that I had to sacrifice and go find dirt from many different areas of the land and find all the kiringandos Ngandos and the 7 metals. He told me that Godson this was the sacrifice for receiving such a Jewell. , 2009 I ended my nganga and told me as he says the always and all those who know him know it with his humility says the natural things, my name is May 1, 2010 and already told me your nganga thisWhen you want to consecrate you as tata and receive your nganga, on day 7 September 2010 I consecrate as tata, not to reveal secrets, took me from the first ceremony which is made in campolemba (Cemetery) to the last in the consecration as tata above my nganga that I surrender it; Sarabande Nsila Congo Lemba Kongo Kongo Lemba. I feel today the tata more happy, because being American to my godfather I want it as it is for my father and being a person with many skills; Because it is a writer who has written 27 books in five languages and not give it's wise, because the son still has told me I was nothing, there are many things lost in is religion that must be found.
One thing that I want to make clear, that I am not seeking teaching anyone, because when I want to know something, because everything that exists I have a patron who does not hide anything in this religion, many do not want to say the truth and defend African religions.
I received my godfather hand gurufinda, Tata Elias it you give gurufinda I surrender it to me, according to the me conto is Domingo B. Lage Entuala Kongo, the tatandi and most of the branch of Lemba trunk.
He is a world-famous writer, as they can now read his two books most recent, (the treaties and covenants of the Palo Mayamobe. El_que me makes me pay) already informed me that longer term (the encyclopedia of Palo Mayombe) that sere yo who am going to translate into English, because it has different godchildren to be as traducira in other languages, com in Portuguese, French and Italian.
Elias is that you have good communication with him, his phone number is (760) 265-9070. As santero believe that if are convinced the can give much help in this program. Touch you this topic and son told me because I'm not for that, thats for the youth and asked Godfather because you say that if you like new, I answered my son I am a very real person, the years weigh do not forget that and anything else you want to say is that the to defend these religions has been sought many problems with peoplethey are not grateful for anything and all are wise and when asked by some treaties, the offended are because they don't answer them, so I do not put me on this (burunkuntela) that is in this problem. As says my godfather than not you importahttp://entuala-kongo.blogspot.com/ people earn thousands or millions for their work, but to do so well, because then they equate them all, by how badly that did that, because wisdom has a price and a sacrifice that anyone can buy.
If promised me what I always heard that program that said it all and if something required of the religions the lo hara in writing that he does not refuses to support the cause... Says my godfather than if you or you give license to put their link on your blog as religious information.
Now as then that many singers I have done this.
A Marielito Reggaeton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnfOUzMooiQ.
50 years of career in palo Mayombe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeiPEUnXEi8.
The corrido happened at Perris California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROYzUszJx0.
But has been by all the good things that I miss
Jerry Nance Mulilandua loose (913) 461-6742.

No comments:

Post a Comment