Thursday, November 8, 2012

Availing myself of your e-mail Mr. Entuala

Availing myself of your e-mail Mr. Entuala, you are aware that I am also from Mariel and thanks to the Demovrats, I am also able to be in this country. If the Republicans thought they would do the same as they did with Alan, Clinton’s vice president, then they got their finger stuck in the door, because the youth of Florida do not believe in the Republicans; they only care about their own. Teacher, Entuala; I grew up here in this country and during that time it was the Republicans who were in charge, and as the old drunkard George Bush said, “ my parents suffered more hardships than a dog with no owner”. This is why I campaigned for Mr. Obama, talking to the youth of Florida. All I had to do is ask them what the Republicands have done for them. That was my my simple theme, Entuala. There are only the crazy old men who have been here a thousand years, that think that the Republicans are going to take out Castro. That is all lies my congo, those old Bautista supporters think that that by bad mouthing Fidel, they will take him down, Go out to 8th Street and every day of the year it’s the same thing, the same old breakfast. Well then teacher, you know how it is.


~ Evangelio Olobatala.
Evangelio- I don’t believe in any of them, and much less in Mitt Romney, who said he didn’t need the 47 electoral latin vote. He is a hypocrite who simply wished to ensnare us in a backwards march. The only one that was just a little good was the late Reagan who left the potato soft and did nothing for us latins. Look, Evangelio, I have never simpathsized with any president, but Obama inspires confidence in me. Not because he is black but because of his educated manner. While the white hipocrites do not have my sympathy whatsoever. I recall that the crazy Mormon in his own words dismissed the poor. That hit me like a kick to the balls. I am certain that if these racists had been in charge during our 1980 Peruvian Embassy problem, none of would be here to tell this story. I rallied all the Paleros and Mayomberos to vote for Obama. It is best to have a “bad” one you know- than a “good” stranger. Obama is not going to defraud us, as the Congo say, the words of a real man don’t fall on the floor. I want to clarify that I ask nothing for myself, but I want betterment for my latin brothers and sisters who also have a right to live peacefully in this country. I ask Mr. Obama, with all the respect that he deserves, to put forth an act against the illegal immigration sweeps. There are many children who are now without their parents, essentially orphans. I direct this to Mr. Obama, because I know he has always been a good father. Please pray for those children. Michelle Obama is a wonderful woman and as such has won my respect. All the Cubans that came out of Mariel to this date are Democrats. It is not important that we are of different religions, for we are of like minded ideals. Mr. President- we have given you 4 more years, so please think. We believe in you.

domingo@entuala-kongo.org. (760-)265-9070.

http://www.entuala-kongo.org/libros.htm

www.palomayombetemplesantacruz.com

http://www.myspace.com/sambakankiza

www.elbrujoentuala.jimdo.com.

www.palomayombeunicoenpuebla.jimdo.com.

~Sincerely Domingo Lage

No comments:

Post a Comment