Wednesday, November 24, 2010

That these lunatics' new invention?

That these lunatics' new invention?
It seemed already a new invention a mother of water with a figure of Yemaya, that it is the nerve but big of a palero, firstly me Entuala traveled the vat island looking for knowledge and never in the trajectory of that journey I never saw that dirt, I am a gangulero that all my youth dedicates to this religion. Now then I wanted to know of where that dirty and disgusting invention came out, when the stick is composed of ngandos and kiringandos.

I want to clarify very well that Andrés Petit the one that made the sincretizacion in vat was but I never saw in the kimbiza of before that M. Beginning that Briyumba and Mayombe come from Lemba and of Nkita, Zaire Africa, like it is possible that those suppositions cheap paleritos come with these inventions when our ancestors left us everything I toss, those paleritos noted tatas that make all those experiments is known that they don't know anything of the religion, if the ocha comes from Nigeria, I ask when they united. Readers open the eyes that that doesn't come out in any treaty of Mayombe, those paleros that stops my they are not anything, they make these things to enrich with the other people's pain; that calls you hunt fools, but that doesn't stop there. All those that give him/her those garbages don't come out of a problem, to enter in another. That one has never seen a nganga whichever it is with saint's figure it is not anything, it is a vision of people inespectas that you/they are very far from the religion of the stick mayombe.

So that they know well I take 49 years in this religion for story and that can be asked that is of the stick, lies not, neither stories neither.

If they want to speak here of stick I am this it is my #of telephone (760) 265-9070. As those mothers of water with water and seven piedecitas, that is pure dirt, anything but it lacks that they put him/her inside a Bible, it lacks of respect with the religion. Readers all those that meet with a fret of that that throws away it before it causes him/her a misfortune, because him not well given (it causes not well result) If the cristo that it put it Petit in the nganga in the years of slavery to deceive the Catholics, because their followers continue with that exhibitionism. It seems until lie that you/they continue thinking that that noted pro-slavery Petit their admiring ones are believed that we are still in the time of the slavery. Another thing that I want to leave very clear that the stick doesn't have relationship with s Orichas and so that they know it well I have crowned Elegua for 26 years and each thing in its place. Not as those people that neither paleros is, because the true palero knows that that doesn't exist. And I will say my slogan that to the one that he doesn't like what I write (that it tosses him/her sugar) because the stick is respected and it is not game thing, and here I am for what is, as if they want to discuss him in television, sincerely Domingo Lage. Writer, Los Angeles California.
P.D, visit here
. www.entuala-kongo.org.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJOv4Fy25ok.
http://excoboard.com / LembaKC.
www.entualakongo.jimdo.com.
www.dmanti.com
mundoanuncia.com / everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment