Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The criollismo of the santeros.

The criollismo of the santeros.
Formerly the godfathers and the godmothers, visited to the babalawo, so that the babalawo took out him/her the guardian angel, to their future godchild to crown him/her the saint that Orula has said. That through many years ago, was always a very sacred word. That that nowadays many godfathers and godmothers make the opposite, due that if orula said. For example he/she said that the angel of that person's guard is Changó, and the godmother or the godfather is son (to) of Ochún, they change the guardian angel to that person, and they make him/her another saint that you/they come him/her in desire to the godfathers, for not losing the godchild, without caring them he swims, happening for up of the sacred word of orula, they believe you readers that that this well. Then that person is unfortunate for the rest of her life. He/she only stops maybe to say I have another godchild more but later the problems come for the godchild, and they are gone in increase every day more their bad situation. Then him first that they say at once we go to make him/her ifá, without knowing if orumila accepts it in that great field of respect, what many to catch money make what you/they want, and neither there are times neither the selfsame orula he/she knows that such a person goes to make ifa, because she doesn't have that road.

And they believe they are solved all the problems that it is lie, if they already betrayed the word of Orula from a principle like it is that orumila can accept it, knowing well that they betrayed the person's guardian angel, later they believe that making him/her ifá remedies the problems, and the godchild's situation.

For that reason it is that we are like we are, each one should accept what god has not given, it is not certain meno that the true only orumila children, are all the children of the melli, but now in this new millennium they make to anyone Ifa, without impotalarle that falls, who falls. For that reason I am gangulero and breeze that the wind takes me. Since orula to that person sends him/her signs of curses, because. Because those godfathers knowing that they were making bad the things from a principle, and later they want the godchild to pay the broken plates, and that frequently happens here in the American Union, because one doesn't make the things that he said orula. Because it is that here there is a lot of prepotentismo, but the godchild is him/her that it is bothered.

Then they are those people that the saints bounce as saint it has happened in several occasions and him he/she doesn't have the blame of anything, but those godfathers that make those terrible errors with their godchild, and the blame never appears. Before everything I want to clarify that I am not babalawo, but expert of this religion.

I don't care I eat up they want to call me, I only tell the the truth for the religions I give until what I don't have, but those that are not about deceiving anybody, because later they accuse us to all, I am not against anybody, but that they don't judge us equally to all, each one should know up to where it can arrive, and if he/she doesn't know, then that to look for a person of their trust so that he/she teaches it and make the things well, to that future Iyabo.

So that people don't say the santeros. That that sounds very bad, better than he/she says the santero Mr. So-and-so, I repeat again I am not a boy of breasts in this religion, so that they count me an infantile story, and any story type cannot be made. Now they make him/her sacred to a person, him first that they think, we go to make Ifá. Without having that person that road. Only to say I have a godchild babalawo at home, if everybody not this gifted one for Olofi to be made Ifá, and they spoil the person. Let us think well to make the things, I have seen so many things that until pain and sadness gives me. If it was not for the fé that I have, and the test that these religions have given me, serious me one more inside the sack of the atheists, but I gave with people that knew what you/they were making me, well for that reason always I give grace to Lutete
I also want them to know that I am son and grandson of family calendars with many knowledge. Not I am a critic of the religions, but a defender, writer, investigator of the African religions.

Not I agree with the bad thing I toss, until after dead I will say the same room malekun, and blessing to all our ancestro.

The word of Orula is sacred and they should respect you, like it is possible that if they take to the aleyo to the orula house, to take out him/her guard's angel to a person, and orumila I determine such a guardian angel, like it is that later they make him/her other, then it is better than they don't take it, and they make him/her those that many godfathers make to its convenience. Others of the big lack of respect of the santeros putting necklace of Orula that has never seen, in Cuba it didn't pass anything of this, and here if, like want to call him/her. If God the one distributed the wisdom.

If we all were all the same one that serious of this world, there was not bed for so many Creole people, then as religious we died from hunger. As the congo he/she said (Yetu yetu llenambaba), a hand washes the other one and both they wash the face. I am a religious that I belong at the three of the four African religions that exist in Cuba. Lutete dedicates myself my road, and I don't happen for up of him, I am heart gangulero, Abakuá, because I am a man that I gather all the qualities that it is needed to belong to that secret great sect that not all in Cuba, neither here they can belong that they are many the principles that it is needed to belong to her, and from my short age they swore me. So you Mister reader can reach his own conclusions, this religion for my it is very sacred. As I said previously I won't write anything of her, because knowledge has to make it a book.
But my principles of religious man don't allow it to me. The Cubans know that am Domingo (Itia) they also made me sacred (elegua), godchild of Hilda Ramírez all California and Cuba knows it I have I toss saint. To the meno that you/they ask it to me. Neither neither I walk with so much dirts to impress to the other ones, what you/they made me the I keep in my head and in my heart. I speak it is this way because I have you authorize knowledge and wisdom. Not I am criticizing anybody, I return and I repeat it, but if this vest serves somebody. Then that I apologize and please that it puts it to him, and if he doesn't like then that it tosses him/her sugar, and it revolves it, for if he/she knows him/her bitter, or that they make the things well without inventions that Orichas is very sacred and our ancestros left them to us everything I toss, to take care of it and to preserve it, he/she doesn't stop to make of them so many marramuncias. But if from a beginning they become bad the things no longer have solution, we cannot veer it stops behind it is not a toy that we can return.

As Iroso Melli does say, does tree that he/she is born twisted its trunk never straighten?. There is who it becomes sacred and he/she was born to take care of saints, it doesn't stop to give birth to saints.
You ask constructive or destructive
They are two very different things, like there are children that are born today, and they die tomorrow, he/she was born to die but it is this way our mother's nature treaty.
When they change it, they already know where to please warn me, or they send it to me to say for Internet that I answer all the questions, be applause, scandals are you criticize constructive, destructive, to my I don't care it, I answer what you/they ask me. The histories are not changed, but if they can repeat, of that if I am very sure. I have received many things of Ifá, and I am well for sure I was not born to make me Ifá, and as investigator I can read what I am come in desire, a thing it is to read, and the other one is current, with things that I don't belong together, I am not as many intruders that want to seize with things that they don't correspond him/her, as writer I can write of religion what I of the real one win. Why are the only ones that can claim me our ancestros? 03/11/10 of Entuala Kongo to Suppress

1. older 25 of 92. The oldest"

No comments:

Post a Comment