Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The History of Ochanlá.

The History of Ochanlá.
I ask if they know that saint's true treaty, maybe many ignoramuses will criticize me for this reason, but in fact I am a writer, and I look for the way of oriental. To many they make the things without knowing, and they ignore, much of the world of that ignored that you/they become sacred today, and tomorrow they want to make the same thing, neither they study to look for knowledge of making it. because he/she looks that I have seen people receive them. And he/she has come him/her the total collapse, as much in the home as in their sentimental life. To receive that saint that is too much delicate, firstly as the godfathers, they don't want to work with the babalawo, neither with the gangulero, for that reason they pass all those strange things, in briyumba a treaty that one makes in the hill exists, for when the person that will receive it doesn't have matrimonial problem. As Ochanlá he/she should live in two tureens, one with their tools, and the other one with her diloggún. Ochanlá is not an easy saint so that they know it well,

Ochanlá should in two tureens, so that it doesn't cause him/her problem the day from ma.ana to which receives it, he/she owes to many people that have received it, for that great prepotentismo of the santeros of not making him/her the treaty of the hill. They have been destroyed, they have lost their house, and their marriage, now Ochanlá is a very pretty saint. But it is necessary to know it to give, firstly I have manoescritos of the ochanla birth.

One of the things that the person that receives it, the first step that should give, is to be respected in if same, with that saint you cannot discuss, and the other step is not to speak very high, no way many tarugadas that you/they speak to each other at many homes calendars. and that he/she doesn't know that treaty that you/they ask it to him some oluo of knowledge godfather and the one that goes her to surrender.

I am a historian of the African religions, non accomplice of anybody, is for that reason that I am guiding them, so that they taste like that that him estàn throwing, if we will guide ourselves for the patakines the histories, we would not make many things that they are not well.

In all the ceremonies of the warring saints. When I speak of warring saints it is of the coronation of those orichas, it is important that an oluo makes the ceremony in the mount, in that warring saint's search, and they don't make it, and that ceremony should make it the babalao or the oluo, all godfather or yirbona he/she makes what you/they taught him/her, but there are many things in the ocha that it is necessary to learn, I neither eat the warriors' many children they don't make him/her the ceremori of the shots in the mount, the because me not you, but to my they made it to me.

Or maybe they will be afraid of making it, and they don't have orumila, they make this way the things and point, the one that pays the broken plates is the godchild, for not making the things com it is due. It is for that reason that many santeros tells me, he/she hears coño you are no longer seen in the drums, and I answer him/her that for the time being it doesn't interest me that naie sees me. Without after all I will listen the same sandece.

That it is of that that he/she speaks bad of so-and-so and of so-and-so, I have told him/her that to hear babosadas and garbages well I stay in my house, I don't listen stupidities, neither lies, while many have a good time I am studying, and looking for knowledge so that tomorrow, he/she doesn't come any musulungo with lies neither cheap comics, and so that to listen lies much less convendencieras.


www.entuala-kongo.org

No comments:

Post a Comment