Saturday, April 23, 2011

Why should not herding the Matenda fu (machete)

Why should not herding the Matenda fu (machete)

Perhaps many do these, because they have seen another do it, but none have to think that I can house jure thing that this religion is one because in the time before gunpowder is not known and our ancestors herded his Nganga, first I want to be clear, that these miscreants the double meaning I will put my writing, I speak of that famous table, the Hacan of the peel of trees, but as time went by was exceeded, AFTER they made the Katiyembe, with a mixture of mud and clay, what many now known as porron.

What many cases fathers are fathers of hate and tata embodied knowledge or even do not know that the Matenda (machete) is the executioner of this sacred religiny why we swear. I have also heard of mothers and fathers nkisis herding with a machete, that lack of respect for those sponsors stupid.
What they themselves know the meaning of Matenda banamipellejo, tally appears not to know, or do they are making fools, if they can not learn that everything in this religion is treated and not lies. As that you do not like you know my mail to enlighten you and your godchild.
Do you want religion with modernism
.................................................. .................... ............ ..
................

Kongo Entuala

No comments:

Post a Comment