Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(The titled new book The truth of the exodus of Mariel.) of the Cuban writer Entuala Kongo..

The titled new book The truth of the exodus of Mariel.
I don't care it
I don't care those people to criticize me without concepts that you/they want to stain the dignity of the entire men. The files of histories and of the laymen, talkative, liars that play uncleanly with the religions with the religions and they don't respect it; By Entuala Kongo.
1SBN 978-0-9842901-0-9 0-9842901-0 -9.

The files of Entuala Kongo. The truth of the exodus of Mariel and many things more; Surprise of what Mariel brought? Port of Mariel Havana Cuba and their ships camaroneros.

The biggest exodus in the history of the United States

I give thanks to the embassy of Peru that my trampoline went to United States. Alive the exodus of Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment