Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Immigrant's life is not easy

The Immigrant's life is not easy
My name is Domingo B. Lage; I am son of Dominga Lage, (Omilana) and of José B. Pérez (Obangoche) both originating of Havana, I am Writer of the Religion Briyumba with Mayombe, I was born in Guanabacoa, Havana Cuba.

I have crowned Eleggua for 26 anuses, I am tata nkiza he/she makes but of forty anuses, from my childhood I am devoted to investigate the big mysteries of the African religions, and let us be devoted to the literature, I have written 21 books all related with the religion of the Stick it Mounts, I am not a writer like many that have bought treaties as many that say to be writers.

All that I write the I learned it was with they dedicated, I respect, my teachers' old religious that didn't tolerate anything, obedience but that that me teaching. Then thanks to them me substance of knowledge and for that reason nowadays am a writer.

I also want to make him/her taste like the world that in my thirty anuses here, I have never given headache to the justice, because it stops that this the justice to respect it. Because it arrives to this country United States the day May 1 the 1980, that is to say arrive for the Port of Mariel that those anuses were my criticized, unfortunately for our own compatriot they judged us as the worst thing, the only one that always gave us a comfort of love and it thrills from Mexico, it was our queen of the bolero, Mrs. Olga Guillot for which we request him/her an eternal rest on behalf of all the marielitos and that god welcomes her in its I have dinner, rest in our peace Queen, mother, our sister and our friend. That in spite of their strong of character he/she had for us had a pretty smile, for the scums, as Cuban many siblings they named us,

Not it is certain less that many were not adjusted to the system of the united states and they are where they are, but our great majority is studied people, with occupation and with separation ideas, memory as if it was now that the informative means anything but that speak of the marielitos, but if I want to inform them that among us artists came, lawyers, doctors, authors, writers, as this humble servant. Now I want to make an invitation to all the friends and readers that can already read the magazine in these pages. www.blogger.com/entualakongo.www.entualakongo.jimdo.com.
..www.twitter.com/saulembekongo 1.myspace.com/sambakankiza.www.youtube.com/entualakongo www.entuala-kongo.org. Totally free. I live in Hesperia, California with telephone number (760) 265-9070, for what you/they like.




























Domingo B. Lage (Entuala Kongo

No comments:

Post a Comment